A Client-Centered, Ecological-Systems Framework
- We recognize that people are the experts in their own lives, and the family is the constant in a client’s life.
- We develop teams that embrace our clients, families, and community stakeholders as full partners in the change process.
- We honor all that makes us different.
- We build on strengths to solve problems and preserve families.
- We maintain safety for all.
- We connect our clients to natural supports and community resources to strengthen and sustain them.
- We understand and address the developmental needs of infants, children, adolescents, adults, and families.
- We recognize that people are shaped by their environment, and that they, in turn, change others.
- We advocate for policies, practices, and service delivery systems that are responsive to the needs of our clients and families.
- We believe that a crisis poses an opportunity for growth and change.
- We view the client, family, and community as a functioning whole.
- We believe small changes can have a great impact.
Learn about TeamBuilders History >>
Read about our Mission, Vision and Approach >>
Meet our Leadership Team >>